Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Friday, April 10, 2015

The One Room Challenge (TM) Is Back!

Hola darlings!

Some time ago (I don't remember when), I stumbled across the Calling It Home website and a special feature put together by the creator, Linda, The One Room Challenge (TM).  I fell in enthrallment instantly!

The idea is great -- a group of twenty (yes, 20!) decorating bloggers are recruited to redo a room of their choice in six short weeks, and each of them posts the progress of their redo once a week!  Best of all, all bloggers can join in the fun and post their own "challenge" progress.

IT'S BACK!  The Spring 2015 One Room Challenge (TM) is on!  Here's the link listing the blogging designers who are participating:




as well as links to Progress Reports for Week 1 and Week 2!  I am so excited, I'm doing a jiggle happy dance in my chair as I'm typing this.

I should be doing my income taxes (Drat - am I a PRO crastinator or what?), but I'm going to spend the rest of the morning and afternoon checking out the "challenges" that each designer has chosen, as well as checking out as much as I can fit in before I fall over in exhaustion of the projects that other bloggers are linking up.  Honestly, after seeing last autumn's ORC results from the pros and the other talented bloggers who joined in, I am simply in awe of the amount of talent and inspiration made available for free!

I hope you will check it out -- it is just fabulous and great fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment